7 First Steps in
understanding children’s drawings
Children’s drawings offer a unique opportunity for understanding their inner world. The shapes, lines and colors in drawings are all parts of the child’s individual puzzle.
In depth analysis of children’s drawings will reveal fascinating insights about their personality, talents and difficulties they may be experiencing at school, kindergarten and home.
Children’s drawings provide valuable information about how they experience their world:
- Social interactions at kindergarten or school
- Reasons for fears, tantrums and adjustment difficulties
- Parent-child and sibling relationships
- Behavioral patterns such as: being spoiled, stubbornness, or independence
- Coping with eating and sleeping disorders
- ADHD and learning disabilities
- Talents, intelligence, self-esteem
- Academic success and areas of interest
Want to know more?
Just fill in your e-mail address and first name and you’ll have immediate access to the e-book.
You’ll also benefit from new articles we send from time to time that include interesting case studies.
Enjoy your reading,